Svara ( Svarka ) is a card game played with a deck of 32 cards - 7 to Ace. Min number of players is 2, max number is 8. Total number of combinations in the game is 4960.
Each player is dealt three cards in a clockwise direction. Each card combination has a specific numerical value. Winner is the player with highest points.
The value of the points is calculated by the following rules:
1) Each card from 7 to 9 give 7 to 9 points respectively.
2) The cards 10, J, Q, K give 10 points.
3) Aces give 11 points.
4) Cards of the same suit have as many points as their points sum. For instance:
Qd, Kd, 10s give a total of 20 points and 10s, 8s, Kh give a total of 18 points.
5) Aces can be combined regardless of the suit - that is to say two ace are 22 points, three are 33 points.
6) 7c is called "Ceco Jonchev, Chechak, Chotora, Shpoka or Yoncho" and can be combined with all other cards for 11 points.
8) Three of a 7 gives 34 points and this is the strongest combination in the game.
9) Three of a kind combinations are carrying as many points as the sum of all card points. For example, three of 8 give 24 /3x8 = 24/, three of Q give 30 points /3x10 = 30/ etc.
7h, 9d, 9c give a total of 9 points (this is the worst hand);
10s, 10d, 10c give a total of 30 points;
8c, Kh, 9d give a total of 10 points;
Kh, 9h, Qc give a total of 19 points;
Qc, Qh, 9d give a total of 10 points;
As, Ad, 10c givea total of 22 points;
8s, Ad, 7c givea total of 22 points;
10d, 9d, Jd give a total of 29 points;
Qc, Qh, Qd give a total of 30 points;
7c, Kh, Kd give a total of 31 points;
7c, Ah, Ad give a total of 33 points;
Two of 7 no matter the suits give a total of 23 points;