About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Moments - new picture/video app idea

Category: Social Networking | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
6 Vote(s)

Description

Hi Everyone, I've recently been learning Meteor JS, which is you haven't tried it, is an awesome javascript framework. However, I've been thinking into a few app ideas that I can build for both Android and IOS. My idea is that users can upload/take a picture or video and the location will either be picked up automatically, if not they can enter it manually. This will then get added to a world map showing where people have took pictures, which other members can view. It will also get added to the latest posts timeline so people don't have to use the app. Members can then follow other members like Instagram works and see a timeline of that members photos/videos. In the future I then plan to add 'Events', which will allow people to tag their pictures/videos to an event, this can then be searched for and people can scroll through the event pictures. This is just an idea at the moment and I would like your feedback on if you think it's a good idea or not. Also would you use it? Cheers Jake

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• local community page that you can post pict

201 Vote(s)
  • Bored on a weekend night, but don't know wh

92 Vote(s)
  • PETiT is an app that acts as a ongoing upda

87 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: