About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Back2Life (APP TO PROMOTE SELF CONTROL)

Category: Lifestyle | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
4 Vote(s)

Description

In today's world, everyone is connected. Social media and messaging take up so much of our time that we miss out on many wonderful things happening around us and spend less time with people we love. This app would monitor the user's social media and messaging app usage (only the time spent and no personal info). The user can set daily goals/time limits. Once the user exceeds the time spent on social media and messaging, the app would block the social and messenger apps. There will be and on/off switch which would disable this app when the user would want to continue using the apps for some said reason. This app would go a long way in promoting more self control among users. People would be happy to see the amount of time they saved on their personal dashboards weekly. I'm 16 and cannot make this app on my own. I need developers to help give this idea wings :)

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This app is perfect for the girl or guy on

690 Vote(s)
  • For us baby boomers that need reading glass

38 Vote(s)
  • App that would help people who want to dres

30 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: