About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Track my prepaid balance

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
142 Vote(s)

Description

I want an mobile app. So track my balance. The app must provide me an option to set the amount which can spend per day. For example if i had a balance of Rs.3000 , then i can set in this app that 300 rs i can spend in a day. If i am exceeding it should give me an alert.

Interested Team Members

• Jodde Mason
    Canada
    App Developer
  • Nikos Kritikos
    Greece
    App Developer
  • Pooja Londhe
    India
    App Developer
  • Vaibhavi Desai
    Canada
    App Developer
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    United States
    App Developer
  • sean kumar
    India
    App Developer
  • Anmol Narang
    India
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

703 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

144 Vote(s)
  • A GPS enabled app that will either send an

68 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• M Faisal on Apr. 01, 2016

Let user to enter the messaging and call rates to to the app. Then app can calculate the balance consumed on each call or sms. And further processes can be applied.

• M Faisal on Apr. 01, 2016

Let user to enter the messaging and call rates to to the app. Then app can calculate the balance consumed on each call or sms. And further processes can be applied.

• Prashant Mondkar on Nov. 30, 2015

can be done by Set mobiile plan and count second or minute while call?

• Agustín Covarrubias on May. 30, 2015

Already Exists D: Sorry
    Onavo Count

• Naresh Ugaonkar on May. 20, 2015

I don't think that we need a support from telephone companies. if we can just track down the calls and duration of each call and if the user sets the call rate then we can easily calculate the amount of money spent. the same can be done with the msgs if a msg costs one rupee then we can calculate the amount of money spent by counting the number of messages sent.

• Rafael Telles on Apr. 08, 2015

I am developing an app to track your balance, it works with SMS and USSD!

• SEA on Mar. 21, 2014

There is an app already that does this called: Level

• malli on Dec. 30, 2013

I tried to develop this app but the thing is mobile network cannot send the balance messages same each and every time.that's the reason we cannot track the balance properly.

• Edher Vazquez on Nov. 19, 2013

yeah sounds really a big hit !!

• rajeshkumargandla v on Aug. 23, 2013

daily amount as fixed so that from 290 rupees on wards we can give alarms to the user

• rajeshkumargandla v on Aug. 23, 2013

We can do in one way.Once if he have the pulse rate we can do it .by setting the Total value as fixed

• Manivel on Jul. 26, 2013

Your mobile network operator have to support me to create this app.. I hope no network operator will allow to do this kind of app.. Because this is drawback for company..

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: