About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Powerful List App that Help with Choices

Category: Productivity | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
45 Vote(s)

Description

It's a list type app but it can aggregate data from the items you place in it. For example if you're having trouble deciding what you want to watch at a local movie theater, just type in the movie you want, then it takes information from IMDB, MetaCritic, RottenTomatoes and then you can sort the movies depending on the rating. One important feature would be the randomize button. You click random button and it picks something random for you, it must be fun and colorful when loading the decision. This type of app can applied to Restaurants Movies/TV Shows Product Reviews and much more So it combines two things Lists Ratings/Reviews ListChoice, could be a name. Well, tell me if I'm crazy.

Interested Team Members

• Andy M
    United States
    App Developer
  • Ahmed Nader
    App Developer
  • Yaminah Millares
    App Developer
  • Kevork Ohanes
    Canada
    App Developer
  • Helder Lopes
    Portugal
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Royhid Rana
    United Kingdom
    App Developer
  • Christian Jens
    Germany
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Royhid Rana on May. 24, 2015

Hi,
    I am trying to currently implement something similar for Android devices. basically gives you a listing of movies in your area based on postcode or your location. It gets Metacritic and IMDB scores and plot of the movie, actors etc.

• Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014

I like the concept, but I'm concerned that this idea has already been done with regards to movies. I like the notion of transcending the movie selection idea and instead using a similar engine for something a bit more specialized such as restaurant selection for medium-to-large cities or towns. Obviously a bit more complex but just a thought.

• Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2014

Great idea! However, what separates this app from other review apps such as Yelp?

• Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2014

I love this idea! I'm so indecisive, I could definitely see myself using this all the time! I hope it gets developed...

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: