About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

EyesOnME -Allows people to watch out for anomaly with your vehic

Category: Productivity | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
16 Vote(s)

Description

EyesOnME apps basic purpose is to provide databse of all vehiclas in a city say for example bangalore,India.(This databse is created manually by users who register for this app/ automatically pulled may be from regional regional transport office).The details in EyesOnME app include only 3 detials person name,contact no and vehical number. EyesOnME app allows other people to log in to the app and post any aletrs to vehichal owners about any anomoly that they should be aware of. Also the I am able to take a pic and post to the car owner that his car windows are open. Example: While taking walk at night after dinner I noticed a car with windows open and no one near the the car.So I log in to EyesOnME app and get the persons contact no and call the car owner or ping him that his car windows are open. On a generic leve lthis can be done on any vehical. Alternate App: Also if there was any unique tag for each house like a car's registered number same updates could be provided by people to home owners.(eg. house door open,fire in house when owners are not at home)

Interested Team Members

• Isha Jindal
    India
    App Developer
  • androidr mk
    India
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Bhushan Rane
    India
    App Developer
  • Ronny Kibet
    United States
    App Developer
  • ruth latha
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: