About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

If you Snooze you Loose

Category: Utilities | 
29 Vote(s)

HI, all as a developer I was planning to develop an alarm based app with these features: It is basically an alarm type. Initially the app will be provided with 10 credits for installing app. For every time he uses a snooze button he would loose a point. After completion of those 10 credits he/she have to purchase some more credits for further usage of snooze button. So I request you please mention your suggestions or any kind of team work, sponsorship are accepted. I have mentioned a prototype image as icon.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Danny Bejan
    App Developer
  • Ronny Kibet
    United States
    App Developer
  • jalal najafi
    App Developer
  • Johnny Koutsoukis
    App Developer
  • Ace Ace
    United States
    App Developer
  • Atchyut Nagabhairava
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

I have started this app development in the month of June-2014, From there I was addicted to it. Before this app development i used to develop websites. As I was a student i'm just interested to build free apps for the users.Initially 'm not that good in this field but sure I will develop much better apps in future. If you want to join with me follow me on my twitter account.

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

705 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

144 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

149 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you. Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: