About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Brain Smart Kids

Category: Education | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
28 Vote(s)

Description

Brain Smart Kids is a preschool learning suite of educational game apps for kids ages 3-5 years old. Game apps will cover the Alphabet, Numbers, Tracing, Mazes, etc... My concern is that there are so many websites already offering preschool apps and breaking into this space may be hard. Your feedback is very much appreciated to help me decide whether to start developing this project or not. THANKS!

Interested Team Members

• Utsav Kapuriya
    India
    App Developer
  • Scott Ferguson
    United States
    App Developer
  • Mohamed Anter
    Egypt
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Nasir Siddique
    Pakistan
    App Developer
  • Stefan van den Elsen
    Netherlands
    App Developer
  • noel baldacchino
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Scott Ferguson on Dec. 27, 2015

There are a lot of worksheets for teachers to use in the classroom directed toward meeting Common Core standards. I began two apps directed at aiding kindergarten-level students to learn counting (using text to speech) and tracing numbers. Many types of worksheets could be made into interactive apps in this way. More info here: http://www.corestandards.org/Math/Content/K/CC/

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: