About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Gang Wars

Category: Game | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
232 Vote(s)

Description

My idea to an app is a game. The game will use gps on you phone and allow you to take charge of places you are. If you are at town at a bar you can own it if no one else ownes it. If someone ownes it you have to duel this player like a gang takeover. Eny plase will be allowed to take. if u take a market you can earn money by selling gods and take money for protection. But to interact with a place you own or want to take over you HAVE to be at that place to do enything. But if attaced you can play from enywhere. You can gang up with friends and own placec together. This is my idea :) Sounds fun? Vote for me ;)

Interested Team Members

• Ratonio Mercer
    United States
    App Developer
  • Mikey Franks
    United Kingdom
    App User
  • 淮珍 郑
    China
    App Developer
  • Said Gadjiev
    Russia
    App Developer
  • TheGreen Omega
    Romania
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Gfhgjhughhvgguuhgghuu Gnmbhhmgmhfhjhtfgjgjgfjj
    United Kingdom
    App Developer
  • Tanzanite Infotech
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Nov. 03, 2015

good idea but bad enlish

• Arno Deceuninck on Jul. 27, 2015

There are already some games like this one: ingress,turf wars-GPS-Based Mafia!,...

• Amaz Mohammed on Apr. 19, 2015

This has already been done

• yosef langee on Apr. 05, 2015

how the players could attack eachother? isn't it kind of a privacy/security risk for players?

• dan niz on Feb. 22, 2015

Hey guys i m not that much of a coder but im good at doing art

• Jakob Forney on Jan. 04, 2015

im not part of the dev team, but i would suggest a more friendly name. i would love to help but i dont know much yet wish i could help sorry! best of luck to you guys!

• Devoloper on Jan. 02, 2015

Hey guys Im one of the Devs and I have an idea of how we could actually pull this of,

We can have an online database with nothing, and when a user gets to a location the pull out their phone hit scan or something and it will go to the database and see if that address exists, if no then the user will claim that address and it will be added to the online database, to find the location we shall use Core Location framework with Objective-C. Like selling goods and getting money we have to identify the addresses and stuff, but your saying any place? "if u take a market you can earn money by selling gods and take money for protection", how will u know if it is a market

Problems :

1 - The user needs Wifi, or it cannot upload to database.

• Alfa Jalo on Dec. 15, 2014

I actually thought about this kind of game when I was younger. I hope there will be more people joining the team so we can start planning as soon as possible. Great thought, though. Count me in :)

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: