About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Category: Social Networking | 
122 Vote(s)

How to find someone you know nothing about but a face? Simple, Fiky uses a face recognition software and search criterias that crawl on social networks and finds a match. You can use it in buisness to know the person you're meeting with, or a crush you have no contacts in common.

Interested Team Members

• Mauro Gutierrez
    United States
    App Developer
  • Junaid Ch
    App Developer
  • sanket prabhu
    App Developer
  • Rajput Ram
    App Developer
  • Tiến Lê
    App Developer
  • Charles-olivier Demers
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Hassan Mohssine
    United Kingdom
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• local community page that you can post pict

183 Vote(s)
  • PETiT is an app that acts as a ongoing upda

85 Vote(s)
  • Bored on a weekend night, but don't know wh

83 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Thinker on Jan. 30, 2016

Well there's a problem: How to find someone you know nothing about but a face?
    is it a picture? let's say i know someone's face but i don't have a picture of him, there's no way to search for that person, unless u have some sort of technology that transform ur thoughts into actual pictures :D
    and if it searchs using the picture, then what makes it different than Google Image Search?

• Sandip Mahajan on Jan. 28, 2015

Nice idea...

• Carlos Just on Dec. 11, 2014

It think this would be a great app however I believe people would feel their privacy being violated by it.

• Clayton Jurkowitz on Sep. 26, 2014

I will design and develop this app for you very very nicely and cheaply...contact me for a lot more information gyates@brunswickschool.org

• manikanta on Aug. 02, 2014

I have a doubt,i think even google image search can also do it...so in what way it is different???

• Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013

This is a great idea, but is terrifying at the same time, as it brings stalking to a whole new level.

• Edher Vazquez on Nov. 19, 2013

• PCS on Oct. 06, 2013

Simply amazing. It's working just nice, found my crush in matter of few moments. good app.

• Ciprian Padure on Oct. 05, 2013

Please give all the negative suggestions you have and positive. thank you.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: