About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

RAP your MUSIK

Category: Music | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
40 Vote(s)

Description

RAP music is the future of all the music.The intention of this app is to encourage the youth for the rap music. In this app we will have a set of say 5 rapsters voice i.e of LIL WAYNE, EMINEM, PIT-BULL, B.O.B, Timbaland etc. Now in this app the user first records his/her voiceconsider they are reading their their own lyrics in an very slow way. Now this app modulates the users voice frequency to the selected RAPSTERS that is pre-loaded in the app. Now when the user plays the recording then the user voice and lyrics is modulated into the voice of rapsters and if possible we can also have set of music with which the concerned user will sing to. This app will create an hype among all the youths present all around the world. bst of luck!!

Interested Team Members

• Milan O.
    Serbia
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Darshna Patel
    India
    App User
  • Praveen Angel
    India
    App Developer
  • Tahir Ashraf
    Pakistan
    App Developer
  • Jaka Te┼żak
    App Developer
  • Sanchit Goel
    India
    App Developer
  • Savio Gonsalves
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Clayton Jurkowitz on Sep. 26, 2014

I will make this app for you very very nicely and cheaply...contact me gyates@brunswickschool.org

• Anonymous on Aug. 25, 2014

Great idea .

• Zach Gendron on Aug. 03, 2014

Nice idea!!!

• sara on Oct. 03, 2013

gr8 idea

• Anonymous on Oct. 03, 2013

wow!!

• WINNY DAVIS on Oct. 03, 2013

cool stuff!!!

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: