There are so many classified sites available to buy/sell the used stuff today. Over 90% of the users (whoever buying / selling the second-hand stuff) are getting irritated with the random calls/messages from the strangers and dealing with very bad negotiation methods (eventually leading to long closing cycles).
Comparison Sheet: Craigslist vs Facebook Marketplace vs Letgo vs iUsed App
Here are some of the biggest challenges in the classified sites or used marketplaces today:
• No-Shows - Over 90% of the buyers say, "I'm interested to buy" (or give me a price and place), they agree to meet and just don't show and don't respond to messages.
• Lack of trust - many fraudulent activities happening around
• Expiration - Most items are being listed for several months or years. Majority of the sellers forget to remove the sold items. So the items lie down there forever.
• Chat Mechanism - In the name of protecting the phone numbers, chat mechanism proved to be very ineffective communication channel between the buyers and sellers; Too many messages to deal with; Lot of SPAM;
• Price Negotiation - No proper negotiation methods; Chat mechanism would be even more irritating as the sellers have to deal with many strangers (from buy side)
• Sense of urgency - Closing cycles are very long; Too much time-consuming process;
iUsed App solves pretty much all the problems as aforementioned. It empowers the sellers to opt for either fixed price or create competition among the buyers real-time (without any effort). Also, it offers many contemporary features to make the buyers and sellers smile all the way.
You got a big heart - iUsed offers you to donate the items to the needy in your area.
To learn more, please visit http://www.iusedapp.com/
Please change the location to Bangalore, to have a better view of the App.