zoro.im is 100% SaaS based, all platform OTT app that can be used by any individuals or enterprises for their communication requirements. zoro.im will be available in 2 variants:
1. zoro.im for individuals
2. zoro.im for enterprises
One can imagine zoro.im as mix of whatsapp, skype, skype for business (formerly known as Microsoft Lync), Viber, plus several audio and video conferencing platforms plus a lot more.
What differentiates zoro.im from other similar applications is its easy sign-up process, login across multiple device same time and most important its low bandwidth support. zoro.im offers all the features to individuals that normally are only available only in enterprise level communication and collaboration platforms. Why should enterprise boys have all the fun?
Features available to individuals are:
1) Rich chat/IM
2) app to app audio and video calls
3) audio and video conferences
4) Call anywhere and pay as you go
5) Buy local number of any country and use for incoming/outgoing from zoro.im
6) Roam international with zero charges by forwarding your primary mobile number to zoro.im app
For enterprise, zoro.im promises to replace desk phones by apps. Employees can call each other with extensions and app will start ringing, no matter employee is logged in web or mobile device.
zoro.im enterprise edition offers:
1) Sign-up, setup and configure enterprise-wide platform within minutes from powerful zoro.im cloud based admin panel
2) Setup departments, manage employees and allow features based on employee role
3) All platform IP Telephony (VoIP)
4) RCS (Rich communication suite) platform
5) Audio and Video conference feature
6) International Roaming and call forwarding
7) Easy collaboration tools such as screen sharing, meeting request
8) Audio-video enabled customer care
zoro.im will be launched in July 2016 for android, iOS and web browser in phase 1 and subsequently will be launched for Blackberry, windows phone, PC, Mac and Linux.