A party, many pictures taken with smartphones, many « Yes, sure, I’ll send them to you tomorrow », and then… nothing!
Crossroad is the app allowing you to finally GATHER AUTOMATICALLY and instantly all the pictures taken during a shared experience with your friends or family members.
With Crossroad, you will never chase after your friends or their pictures once back home because everything is automatic.
HOW IT WORKS ?
1. Create a Crossbook (shared album) during or after any event
2. Invite the people you want to gather pictures with
3. Enjoy! All the pictures are ready to be synchronized on every participants’ smartphones
4. Access every pictures from any computer through a beautiful and personal web page we crafted for you
IT FIT PERFECTLY FOR:
- Parties: some pictures aren’t appropriate for your favorite social network? No problem ! Control who can access the Crossbook
- Weddings: you are finally able to gather all the attendees’ pictures in one place, automatically and effortlessly
- Families: you attend a family diner, a birthday or a picnic ? Create together your family memories
- Travels: you will meet great people, travel with them and share precious moments. Don’t wait to be home to exchange your pictures
1. An automatic synchronization
When you open a Crossbook, the app shows you the last pictures you took since your last visit.
Just unselect the ones you don’t want to share, click done, all the pictures are automatically synced between every participants’ smartphones.
2. A beautiful timeline
The pictures are added in a beautiful timeline organized to show you who is contributing.
3. A web sharing too
Some friends or family members can’t attend your event?
Send them a private link from the app, and grant them access to a web version of your Crossbook.
4. Private & secure :
Only members of the Crossbook can see what’s inside. We took extra care of data’s privacy.
AN APP FOR EVERYONE
Access Crossroad through the gorgeous mobile apps and the website.
And more to come (comments & likes / videos / …)
Need support ? Just send us a message at : firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on Twitter @crossroadapp