About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

LANDLINE-- ON -- THE -- GO

Category: Business | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
13 Vote(s)

Description

Often times, you are required to have a landline number in order to register for certain websites. However, with mobile gadgets on the rise, the need for having a landline is becoming obsolete. Therefore, this app would provide you with an unclaimed landline number that you could use to assist in your registration for loan and more. If anyone attempts to contact you on your new landline number, it would divert the call through the app to your mobile device. This app would be free to download and you would be able to charge per telephone call received at a set rate per minute.

Interested Team Members

• Krishna Chaitanya
    United States
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Manav Modi
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

Young but talented

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Usman on Jul. 09, 2015

Hey Modi,
    True that landlines are becoming obsolete, so does their usage for registration purposes. Mobile Phone numbers work LIKE every time for me!

• Manav Modi on Apr. 30, 2015

PEOPLE THIS APP COULD BE HELPFUL FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT FOR THAT I SHALL REQUIRE MORE PEOPLE WHO COULD HELP ME CREATE THIS APP. I WANTTHIS APP TO WORK THAT IS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: