About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

My Virtual Closet

Category: Lifestyle | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
0 Vote(s)

Description

There are style apps in the tones today that allow you to take a pic of your closet and organize it but I had an idea that i have looked everywhere for and doesn't exist. My idea was to make an app that allows users to take a picture of their closet and add hover tags on the items (as they are in the closet) and add all the info like pics, title, style, type of garment, colors, brand, etc.. also a little area at the bottom of the hover window with suggestions to similar style clothes in your closet. And a search function that you can search and filter the clothes in the closet and the hover tags disappear as you narrow your search so you know where the item is in your closet as well as know info on the items.

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This app is perfect for the girl or guy on

690 Vote(s)
  • For us baby boomers that need reading glass

38 Vote(s)
  • App that would help people who want to dres

30 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: