- First, you have to sign up to PreApps. You can redeem points by voting for apps and commenting on them, downloading apps, notifying yourself for the release of an app, referring a friend to PreApps, by sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Printerest, Reddit, and e-mail, tweeting or Liking us on Facebook, and by surveying an app. Some actions earn more points than others, but a large number of points may accumulate quickly by how active you are on the PreApps website.
+ How can I redeem my points for prizes and what kind of Prizes are available to me?
- Only members of PreApps can earn points and redeem them for prizes. Sign in, and click on your name on the upper right hand corner, where you can also see how many points you already have. Under your name, you will see a list of feature options, one of them being the Prize Store. At the prize store, you will see a list of items and how many points each are worth. Simply select redeem and PreApps team member will contact you directly to provide you with your prize.
+ How can I get involved in beta testing for upcoming apps?
- Within the app profile page you will find a button titled “Become A Beta Tester!”. Once you fill out your profile the developer will contact you directly.
- You may refer a friend by selecting the mail option.
+ How do I share this app to Twitter, Pintrest or Facebook?
- You can share apps by clicking on the app you want to share, and clicking on the platform you would like to share on, located under “Share This App” in the left side-bar.
+ How will I get notified when an app gets released?
- Users will get notified through either email or text message once the app seller has selected to release it.
+ Does my app need to be fully created before I post it on PreApps?
- No, the app does not need to be fully created however we do require that the app has an icon, at least one screenshot, and a realistic expected release date.
+ Can I make my app Featured or Featured Elite later?
- Yes, you may. Once you have purchased the Featured or Featured Elite option your app will automatically be posted on the designated home page slider and you'll received all the benefits associated with it.
- You have the ability to delete a comment if you upgrade your app to either Feedback, Featured, or Featured Elite. You may delete a comment through selecting “My Apps," clicking “View Report," and “Deactivate Comment."
+ How do I see my app reports (Page Views, Opted In Users, Votes, Etc.)?
- You have the ability to view reports if you upgrade your app to either Feedback, Featured, or Featured Elite. Select “My Apps” and click “View Report."
- You have the ability to create a Poll & Survey if you upgrade your app to Featured Elite. You may create a Pool & Survey immediately after posting your app or through selecting "My Apps" and clicking "Edit Polls."
+ How long will the Featured or Featured Elite apps appear in the app slider?
- The Featured Apps will be displayed on the home page for 30 days, while the Featured Elite apps will appear on ALL pages for 30 days, immediately after creating or updating your account.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive information on exciting upcoming apps.