About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Your Personal Strainer

Category: Health & Fitness | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
5 Vote(s)

Description

This app is for people like me who respond best to negative feedback. The idea is that you create an app that sends motivational notifications to users throughout the day via text, picture and voice messages. When one downloads the app, it would ask you to type in all the areas of your body you are most self-conscious about, the upcoming events wherein your body may be on display, the people in your life whose opinion you care most about and all of the horrible embarrassing memories you have repressed. It could even provide the option to add photos of yourself looking extra bad. Once the data has been collected, the app uses this information to send you horrifyingly insulting messages throughout the day to guilt, embarrass and humiliate you into working out. For obvious reasons, this partially is a joke app but I do think it could reasonably work as motivation for some people (such as myself and many of my friends).

Interested Team Members

• Cody Jackson
    Canada
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: