About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Yela Transport rideshare

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
0 Vote(s)

Description

Subscription based on demand or schedule app for any vehicle. Uber for any vehicle with own rates to allow you to follow state or country laws. This one app out 4 apps we plan to make. This app allows for any vehicle to be used to make money as long as your reviews stay within 2.5 ..out of 5 , which will be numbered and subjective. Limiting providers with peer reviews , if u do great and have nice vehicle charge more. Ride sharing application allows you to set your own rates. Get paid directly to your own PayPal,venmo,stripe or cash accounts, Submit all documents , insurance, registration, sex offender, police check by yourself, to be check marked on the app as uploaded. Flat fee weekly ,monthly ,yearly. Purchase your own rideshare insurance, weekly, monthly, yearly This gives you full control of how much you work and when you want to. Most Ride-sharing companies charge flat fees per ride encouraging you to work more. The others charge you percentages on your rides. They limit the kind of vehicles and age of vehicles if kept in decent condition, by all means, i don't mind a ride share in a 1970 Buffari? We are planing to make 4 apps all together one by one

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

721 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

152 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

160 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: