About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Weather Hourly - Summarized Weather for the most important times

Category: Weather | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
1 Vote(s)

Description

This will be an app that allows you to add events and it will show you the weather forecast for that time of day. It will also sync with your calendar to add those events automatically. You will see a table of the events you have created and it will provide a summary on those. You can click on them to get more details. Whenever I am planning to do something outside that is weather dependent I check the hourly forecast for that time during the day. I always find myself having to remember what time of day it is at and I have to search through and work it out to figure out what the weather will be. I think it would be much easier to see a summary of the weather at the most important times of the day.

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: