About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

My story

Category: Social Networking | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
57 Vote(s)

Description

Get to know other people who are facing the same issues you are and share stories to overcome the challenges. Help find hope, prayer, and inspiration.

Interested Team Members

• Noslen Peña
    Venezuela
    App Developer
  • Yuwaan Pandey
    India
    App User
  • Ryan Mcdonald
    United States
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Kamal Singh Rawlot
    App User
  • Uweis Salim
    Kenya
    App Developer
  • Sandip Mahajan
    India
    App Developer
  • Majeed Siddiqui
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• local community page that you can post pict

182 Vote(s)
  • How to find someone you know nothing about

122 Vote(s)
  • PETiT is an app that acts as a ongoing upda

84 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Apr. 06, 2015

I Think you should check lifepath.link Its linkd people with similar life experiences.

• Jappi Patel on Nov. 26, 2014

I m also interested to develope this app and make it true.let me know how you guyz are planning so i can join you.
    Contact me : jalpa39@gmail.com

• Madiba Wasiu on Jul. 19, 2014

Hi ,nice idea ,my take on it ,is a forum app or a share app where users can just read inspiring and life stories ,via a catalog search or general homepage, either way would be interesting in teaming ap ,am assuming it an android app . goodybady02@yahoo.com

• Atchyut Nagabhairava on Jun. 26, 2014

well i was interested in doing this app.
    But can you please suggest me some of those categories you were asking to include.
    Lets this app come true.

atchyut_1@live.com

• Giancarlo Rosa on Jan. 21, 2014

I could for sure easily make that based on people from a 10 mile radius. If the user would like they could set up a support event in their community. Contact me: giancarlo.rosa@icloud.com

• Nathan Weaver on Dec. 26, 2013

An interesting idea for sure. Some sort of forum-style format, with different categories and such that you could subscribe to. That would be nice.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: