About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Zombie Strike (a strategy game)

Category: Game | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
4 Vote(s)

Description

The idea is a game called Zombie Strike (or something along those lines) it is a strategy game that combines attacks on other players with attacks against computer generated bases. It will be a similar game play style to Boom Beach, Clash of clans and Game of War. The game's storyline is set in a post apocalyptic world (imagine the walking dead) with the player on an abandoned township or in a forest with basic defenses that they can upgrade and expand on. Players gain upgrades throughout the game to control the minds and actions of different types of zombies and are able to use them to attack and raid other players and break down there defenses. Players can build up their base, upgrading their defenses, build bigger and stronger walls, their buildings and unlock stronger, more powerful Zombies and create more task orientated zombies to do their bidding and raiding. Zombie Strike combines single player campaign play as well as the ability to attack other players in multiplayer mode on the same map. It easy to envision this becoming a top 10 game. The game pits the player against an enemy known as "The Enslaver" which is an AI who you can do missions against in order to gain extra Zombie Brains (Zombie Strike currency, Just like Gems) With in the game you have the ability to form clans with other players to assist you in raids against other players outside your clan. This is my idea :) I hope you can help in bringing this awesome game idea into fruition. Just for a comparison, Supercell (the company behing Clash of Clans) generates over $2.5 million U.S. a day. Just think about that... I personally would prefer this game layout over the others. What about you? You can message me your thoughts directly on msrphillips1@gmail.com or comment below. :) Thanks for reading!

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: