About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

All kinds of dancing in your house.

Category: Entertainment | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
2 Vote(s)

Description

An app that can help you dance any typ of dancing in the world. You can follow the instructions and do the same movements and steps that appeared on the screen and learn by your self in the home. No need to go anywhere upp from now to learn dancing. This app require to be created of much dancers and teachers and it would be so popular! You even can record dances, alone or with friends and put them on your wall and be liked of thousand people. Doesn't it funny way to learn dance and become popular in the same time?????

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Ryan on Jan. 09, 2016

Awesome concept behind dancing! I'm a developer and would love to get your project created. If you would be interested, you can reach out to me at ryanberkun@gmail.com , I'm very flexible!

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: