About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Gelpers - an App that gives helpers in the community gifts, rewa

Category: Lifestyle | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
4 Vote(s)

Description

Gelpers - 'Gifts, discounts and rewards for the helpers out there' The concept of the Gelpers business model has come from currently serving Emergency & Disaster Management Professionals. The Gelpers App is for Emergency Workers, Volunteers, Military Personnel and other groups/ organisations who assist the community to earn points for each day they spend working, volunteering, training and deployments among other duties. They can then use these points to redeem rewards, gift vouchers, holidays and tickets to sporting and music events. We believe this will be particularly helpful for those vulnerable to, or currently suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD). Members will also receive a Membership Card, which will entitle them discounts to our growing list of preferred supplier partners, such as: fuel, flights, accommodation, holidays, food outlets and groceries. The more people that join will help us to have more persuasion on discounts and rewards for our members.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Ryan Berkun
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This app is perfect for the girl or guy on

690 Vote(s)
  • For us baby boomers that need reading glass

38 Vote(s)
  • App that would help people who want to dres

30 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Ryan Berkun on Jan. 09, 2016

Very cool concept behind a rewards system. I am a developer and would be happy to create your project. If you would be interested, shoot me an email at ryanberkun@gmail.com , I am very flexible!

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: