About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

9raya.tn (my custom school)

Category: Education | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
5 Vote(s)

Description

Creating a network of students at the same age , class and wanted informations on their studies . This app will create contact between students and free teachers so they can ask them whenever and wherever they want and after that they rate them . By sharing their abstracts and their exams and inviting their friends the user(student) will get points and if he gets an exact amount of points he gets rewards (books , coupons , electronics,..)And they same thing with the teachers if they gives abstracts ,tests , exams , To-Do list ,survey.

Interested Team Members

• Omar El Don
    Tunisia
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Yassine yacoub
    Tunisia
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Jack Foster on Jan. 03, 2016

I like this, especially the networking option for students who may be having trouble understanding how a particular teacher/professor explains things. Sometimes being able to connect with other students/teachers who do understand and can explain concepts in an easy to learn, easy to remember fashion, can make a big difference.

Email me directly...
    Jack
    jfoster@mirpublishing.us

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: