About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

The T.e.r.i App

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
28 Vote(s)

Description

Audible noise against theft alarm. If someone stole your phone in a public area. The owner can dial the 800 number subscribed, (from any phone), enter a personal four digit code that will sound its theft alarm.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Jerome Jefferson
    India
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

703 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

142 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

144 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Mahmoud Awwad on Mar. 04, 2015

hmmmm .. i don't think any one would steal phone would keep it on !! first thing they do usually taking out the sim and turning the phone off ..

but it would be nice if right after he turn it on again it dials 911 and send GPS coordinates without letting him know ,, like in background or something ..

• Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2014

its a good idea but he could easily silence the phone or just turn it off. But, if he's not smart enough to silence it you could force the app to sound the effect at full volume regardless of the system sound preference selected, therefore making it an alarm app. In android and many other 3rd party apps they use this same concept of overriding the system sound setting so the alarm isn't silenced when you have to get up at 6am for that important promotion interview that you've been waiting for, for the last 3 years.

• Jerome Jefferson on Oct. 27, 2014

if he turn the sound to vibrate also, we can't able to find the phone

• Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2014

what if the phone is switched off instantly

• Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2014

Phones are not anywhere as loud as they would need to be in order to find your device by sound in a noisy public area.

• Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2014

great idea!

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: