About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

S.E.T.H. The WORDWIZ

Category: Education | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
2 Vote(s)

Description

Scan-Extract-Tap-Help, the WORDWIZ is a literacy assistant. Scan a book cover to find online. Then purchase or rent e-book. Extract text to make it live, Tap any word,Help appears and the WORDWIZ will give hints to help figure words on your own. Use your WORD WAND(stylus) and tap a letter to hear phonetic sound. Build words by dragging Wand across left to right. App stores new words with definitions and creates fun review games with them (hang man, word remix. Also tracks user stats like speed, common problem letter combos (ght. Parents and teachers check in via the parents section. Parents and teachers can chat through app to target assistance. Multilingual, would be an asset in remote areas with limited resources (UNICEF)

Interested Team Members

• James Bergeron
    Canada
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

I'm not so much a developer, I don't know much about writing code. I have however come up with a pretty one of a kind literacy assistant with limitless potential for literacy challenged. It's pretty well self sufficient in that the way it helps with reading is user friendly and would greatly help even without a 3rd party assistant.

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: