About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

"EASY GANDHINAGAR " Its navigation application

Category: Navigation | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
1 Vote(s)

Description

Here in india we are getting too much defficulty to find any residential address and public facilities , government offices, bus stand ,hotel etc etc .and if you go any unknon city you will get difficulties. its all things happaned bcoz of lack of spatial data. here i have made one android application for my City( GANDHINAGAR ,GUJARAT , INDIA) . its very simple app but it is very use full for people. . this app will help you to find any address where you want to go . for example . if you want to go to meet any relative. and you have address just fire query in this app you will get accurate route from your current location .like same in government offices ,public facilities , city attraction ,etc etc . i think you will not find any app like this app in INDIA.bcoz it has full data base of Gandhinagar city. my dreams is to create like this app for all city in India so we will get solution for perfect navigation. you can check it on google play store also . Application name is "EASY GANDHINAGAR". presentation is here . http://www.slideshare.net/tuvarmeh/easy-gandhinagar-navigation-application-for-gandhinagarguajrat-india-city

Interested Team Members

• dilip kumar yadav
    India
    App Developer
  • Mehul Tuvar
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

i am not core developer but i can understand little development. so i think about current problem and find idea and generate solution. Actually i am GIS expert

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: