About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

App I've been thinking of

Category: Travel | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
2 Vote(s)

Description

Here is my idea, basically it is a GPS based app that gives out a game vibe where the players( which are the users in real life) goal is to visit every country and states/regions within the country. Every time they visit a country they obtain the countrys flag as a badge and not only that since all countries have states they also get the seal for each state they visit as a badge. Now you might be asking why would people be interested in collecting all the badges? My answer is depending on the amount of seals they have collected certain traveling agents and companies, resorts or hotels would give them a discount or special limited offers. And what would these companies gain from doing this you might ask? My answer would be advertisment, for example lets say a person visits a country and travels through it and collects a bunch of seals by visiting the countrys states then the user gets a notice, that a specific company is offering a discount if he uses their sevices and all that person has to do is just show the seals he has collected. Ofcourse the app will also function as a GPS and the users are also able add friends to their list which gives them the ability see where their friends are on the map. They are also able to take pictures and send them to their friends and the pictures will contain a small badge in the corner showing the country they are visiting.

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: