About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Insta- Connect and share

Category: Business | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
5 Vote(s)

Description

The Idea behind this app is to build a one stop app for all things social media. The features of the app would be to message, make voice/video calls, Live stream to there chosen followers (private or public). Take Snaps and send them for a duration of time. The ability to post directly to instragram and Facebook. Also users can have stickers and customized themes with keyboard support for many different languages. each user would connect using there Facebook account as there profile picture. or choose there own. Users can add others simply by giving the pin number. I am a developer looking to take this project into development but need a team of like minded individuals who will work for equity or share. The first step is to Do some Micro Testing. The results from this would give me the confidence to go ahead and invest 100% into this app. This app does charge its customers for more details please contact me on omarmuzaffar30@gmail.com

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

I am 27 years old and I have 2 years experience developing software and another 1 year web development.

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: