About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Hydroponics Assistant

Category: Education | 
48 Vote(s)

in a nut shell, this app will be used by people to track pH,EC, nutrients charts, dates, plant growth cycles, up to yield. it will contain a repository of text from basic beginners to advanced growing techniques. hopefully it will be possible to interface with your diary (as an optional) to put check in reminders. it will have comparison and reporting capabilities to enhance the users understanding of whats going on and when against known baselines. it will have a lighting calculator for lumin based on bulbs. this is a basic outline but there is a lot more functionality i would add..

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • GS Sharma
    App Developer
  • Sanjay Patel
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Shanny Goh on Dec. 05, 2013

Helps gardeners etc. to keep track of how well their plants are faring. How does it track pH,EC...?

• Edher Vazquez on Nov. 19, 2013

a really liked the name

• AppChick on Jul. 23, 2013

I like your idea. I am an app developer and have multiple apps currently in market. I would like to work on your idea. Would you like to work on this idea with me ?

• Rob on Jun. 24, 2013

its a good idea

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: