About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Fort Ball - World Hardest Game

Category: Game | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
2 Vote(s)

Description

Fort Ball is a new and to become the worlds hardest game, ever. I know many people may agree that there are a lot of games out in the gaming industry that claim to have created the worlds hardest game but that is no longer as I will strive to succeed in owning the worlds hardest game .2. Fort ball is a simple and very addictive game I want to have made by someone. The game consists in only tapping your screen or if made for PC's "space button". This story board and flowchart shall explain how everything works in brief explanatory.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Kshitij Jain
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

I am not really a developer, yet. but I have an amazing game idea I want to pitch to anyone who wants something creative and a real money maker. I am 18 and live in London, I have yet no experience in programming/developing games but would love to learn and create a game of my own which is my dream. My background unfortunately is sad.. My father has gone through meningitis 7 times, and wants the best for me and my two brothers, 12 and 25. My mother has gone through heart failure but still lives to this day. All I want is for my game idea to make me a successful person by the age of 21. this is my ultimate amibition and I will not stop trying till I make it.

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Arno Deceuninck on Jul. 27, 2015

Can you please send us a better flowchart

• Anonymous on Jul. 05, 2015

i cant read it.. what's it about

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: