About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Screen Shot (save as link)

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
4 Vote(s)

Description

My Idea is to design a app which will allow to save screen within the app that will be automatically gernating a link which can be copied to clipboard and that link can be send to any other to see. Ferther once the person to whom you will send the link, opens in my website here he can see the screen shot or the same screen shot can be saved within the same app.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Aneek Alam
    Pakistan
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

My self Aneek Alam and I am CEO at Shape Globe - an emerging in IT World. We excel in providing state of the art solutions in a number of niches, ranging from Graphic Designing to Web/Software/Application Development, from SEO to SMM. We value quality and stand by our commitment to deliver it on time every time. With Shape Globe by your side, there is no need to look else where.

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

721 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

152 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

160 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Jul. 11, 2016

What a useless idea coming from a "CEO" who can barely speak English.

• Anonymous on Sep. 15, 2015

when you screenshot on a lollipop (rooted s5) rooted doesnt matter, it goes to your notification bar. Clicking the screenshot notif. will bring up 3 options and you can share from there.

By having that option, i think it would be a "waste", for lack of a better word, of resources.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: