About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

my school Bus tracker

Category: Travel | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
19 Vote(s)

Description

school bus tracker app: I often Waite for my kids school bus for a long time ,sometimes I do Waite for up to 40 minuets ,as a result i do struggle on daily basis waiting for the bus.my kids school does not have any information about the bus once it left the school, so it is unending nightmare for myself and parents, despite that the school provide a written information about the bus route and estimated time of arrival. Bus tracker app can help the parents locate their kids bus, and therefore save their time.by using GPS technology along with Google map (if applicable) can help parents locate the school bus, also can help the school locate each bus and communicate with the bus drivers through massages. School bus tracker app can help school bus drivers locate and communicate with each other 1-The school: locate each bus, communicate using voice massages and texting 2-Bus driver: when they sign in the map will display their location and the school can track them, also they can locate other school bus, send or receive massages and alert from the school and they can use webcam 3-parents can locate their kids bus through the school, or the bus driver. In conclusion the bus tracker app is almost like a Facebook for the school, drivers and parents

Interested Team Members

• Ankit Dwivedi
    India
    App User
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Heena Lyana
    Canada
    App User
  • Arun Gupta
    App User
  • shaza saad
    Canada
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: