About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

eSports Manager 2015/16

Category: Entertainment | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
18 Vote(s)

Description

eSports Manager 2015/16: Imaging taking over one of the biggest eSports gaming teams in the world, or start of with a pretty decent one and take it to the highest levels. My idea ''eSports Manager'' is a game where you will manage and take over a eSports team in the following games: CS:GO, LOL, SMITE, DOTA 2 and also be able to take the to tournaments, games, events. You'll be able to buy and replace current players, compete against other top teams in the world of eSpsorts and have fun. I'm currently looking for people to help me with this. I'm thinking that the app is going to cost 5.99$ on Android Market. @ALL MATERIAL OWNED BY ME@

Interested Team Members

• Tobias Nühlen
    Germany
    App User
  • Pieter Venter
    South Africa
    App Developer
  • Artur Cieszyński
    Poland
    App User
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Malay Shah
    Canada
    App Developer
  • Kalle Klinteberg
    Sweden
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

I'm currently working on a future project, more info will come soon! - Hello! I'm Kalle, a 14-year old teen who works with apps and games of different types.

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: