About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

I want to make Telestrations Game into an app

Category: Entertainment | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
18 Vote(s)

Description

I have played Telestrations game with my friends I love the game but I hate the amount of paper wasted for playing it. I wonder that we can create an App on which we can help save that. The game is simple. I will use an example to explain the game The games requires atleast 6 players to be fun. The game goes like this. Lets assume that there are 6 players playing this game. Every one has 6 pieces of paper on which they can draw/write. The game starts and every one writes a word or sentence you have n minutes time to do this where n is decided by the group. For example I write Coca-Cola. Once I do this I have to pass this to the player who is sitting left to me. He then has to draw this my word/sentence and he can not show this to any one. He has n minutes to do this. He can not use words numbers or anything other than drawings. He will then pass this on to the person sitting left to him. Who has to see what the person drew and then convert it to a word/ sentence. This goes on till every one get the original paper back. Then each one can show what they wrote in the beginning and what the group of people made it at the end. If you have any doubts see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-XTMbszPk

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Ankush Pandit
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Mar. 08, 2016

One thing we tried was using an android app called Scribble Pad that has multiple "pages" that you can flip through. You then play per normal and you pass phones around the room until you get your phone back. Neat part is that you can save them if you have a particularly good one. I recommend a stylus for better accuracy and I'm sure they a have options on the Apple App Store. Good luck!

• Matt on Nov. 09, 2015

Just so you know the store bought version has erasable books with dry erase markers. No wasted paper. I would however like to see an app for the words. It would be nice to just hit a button and get the next word for me instead of using the cards

• Matt on Nov. 09, 2015

Just so you know the store bought version has erasable books with dry erase markers. No wasted paper. I would however like to see an app for the words. It would be nice to just hit a button and get the next word for me instead of using the cards

• Ankush Pandit on Dec. 12, 2014

The way I intend this to work is that we can have a joining session. In which people can join with their own Ipads or Cell phones to a network and when all join you can start the game. Something like the poker game available on apple store and google play store you can join the table. Also this can be played on a closed internal network(wifi or internet) with the set of friends you like.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: