About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

World of Wars

Category: Game | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
7 Vote(s)

Description

World of Wars is a real strategy game that would cover world map with all real data. Game wil be available for single and multiplayer modes. it consists of several lands and gun types in addition to tanks airplanes ... Combining several option to get the best game ever. I am still planing so ideas would be appreciated from developers who are interested to get the game done by us. we will be a nice team ever. :)

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Hussein Faraj
    Lebanon
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Hussein Faraj on Jul. 26, 2015

Hello Sobrun,

I would like to start developing this idea if you want send me an email to info@idea-tech.org
    with Subject Attention CEO Hussein so it can be forwarded to me we can have a very good income through this idea same

Hello Jack,

Same for you send me an email so we could have a conference to discuss and start as soon as possible.

thanks team

• Sobrun Jamil on Apr. 26, 2015

I had a similar idea but my idea was to create a plague like game but for war between country. If you start with a strong country such as USA, Russia, and China, it going to be on easy mode. Player got to think which facilities he needs to built first, whether ground unit that are divided between foot soldier(faster invading other country, weak fire power) and heavy artilleries(slow invading other country, strong fire power), navy unit(can only invaded country that are near the sea), and air unit(costly and weak vs navy unit). Each country have their resource income (big country have more income) and after invading other country, their income will increase much more. This is just my idea, and I have propose it to some of my friend(who are also a game developer), but they doesn't seems to like it. :(

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: