About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Remind Me (Pre-Alpha)

Category: Social Networking | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
5 Vote(s)

Description

Ever get annoyed because your friend needs to do something for you and they keep forgetting. If so then this may be the app for you. In this app you have points. The person with the most points in your group gets promoted to group leader. The group leader would be able to send blanket messages to everyone and manage the group. The group manager would be able to invite people into the group, however to kick someone the group would need to vote. Anyways back to the points. When you send someone a reminder (message) it will cost you 5 points. The person you sent the message to would then have 1 hour to view it. If they don't view it they will lose points. Let me know how this can be improved. I love constructive criticism.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • rest mas
    United States
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• local community page that you can post pict

182 Vote(s)
  • How to find someone you know nothing about

122 Vote(s)
  • PETiT is an app that acts as a ongoing upda

84 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: