About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

BookEasyAppointments

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
2 Vote(s)

Description

Bored and Irritated with booking appointments?Here is an app and a website integration that will allow you to book the appointments on the go with few clicks and this will be updated in the records of the clinic you are visiting or the lawyer you are going to meet or any concerned person you wish to meet through its website integration.

Interested Team Members

• Saurabh Mehta
    App Developer
  • Habeeb Alahbab
    Saudi Arabia
    App User
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

708 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

146 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

155 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• mike on Dec. 02, 2014

LOVE THIS!!

Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.
    I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you.

Make sure you post in depth and include maybe some drawings or wireframes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24AN9g4ZVnc

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: