About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Emergency Contact ( E-contact )

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
5 Vote(s)

Description

Emergency contact is an application which is very helpful to the people who are new to the particular place , it will show u the persons who are near by you . All you have to do is to store a contact with their address in your phone book .

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Johnny Koutsoukis
    Greece
    App Developer
  • Kandagadla Sai Pavan
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

708 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

146 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

155 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

LOVE THIS!!

Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.
    I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you.

Make sure you post in depth and include maybe some drawings or wireframes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24AN9g4ZVnc

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

• Johnny Koutsoukis on Nov. 07, 2014

I'm interested in this app,however i would like to know the target devices-OS.If you are interested just mail me koutsoukisjohn4@gmail.com .

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: