About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Adventure Challenge

Category: Entertainment | 
27 Vote(s)

The idea of my came across my mind when me and my friends were planning to do anything for fun other than daily hangouts, so i thought why don't we play a game to challenge us all to do something . So the app idea is decide a near random place to go via selected method (host create a new challenge and choose a transportation method "on foot, by car, by bike") and invite his friends to this challenge then the app choose a random near place to the host and his invited friends and track who reaches the pinned spot first,and score will be done and titles can be give according to this score, and ranked worldwide, the pinned spot can be a landmarks for example,so you can explore your city and also have fun by racing your friends

Interested Team Members

App User
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Argam Armenakyan
    App Developer
  • Dharmvir Singh
    App Developer
  • Itai Bendant
    United States
    App Developer
  • tarek abouzeid
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you. Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

• tarek abouzeid on Oct. 06, 2014

1- on account create , user will choose his available ways of transportation , so when host create a challenge with specific transportation method , he can invite his friends who have this specific transportation method
    2- Long term challenges : long term challenges where host choose specific far places to his current location , it can be something like travel to Paris - Eiffel Tower , this challenge will be saved and who reached this place first will be rewarded with more points , so the longer the travel distance the more the reward points

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: