About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Auto Reply Text Messsages

Category: Business | 
39 Vote(s)

Need an app that will auto reply to text messages. So when on vacation, in meetings, or just don't want to communicate with anyone for a few hours or days they will know that.

Interested Team Members

• Alieu Kamara
    United States
    App User
  • Zepha Mavins Joe
    App User
  • Sandip Jadhav
    App Developer
  • Faraz Ahmed Khokhar
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Harsha Varma
    App Developer
  • Fahad Tariq
    App Developer
  • Sanya Ali
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Nizar Bsb on Feb. 19, 2016

I think this is natively implemented in Android phone where you can set a away-message and even customise it for each contact. I don't see any value of doing this app.

• Sanjay on Mar. 19, 2015

Hi, I have already developed an android app that automatically replies to the calls that I miss during my office hours. This can be extended as per your requirement. Please let me know if you are interested in developing this app. My email is sanjayssn.it@gmail.com

• Mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.
    I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you.

Make sure you post in depth and include maybe some drawings or wireframes

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

• Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2014

Kind of like an AIM away message! ...I hope I didn't just date myself there.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: