About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

find my car-vehicle navigation system

Category: Navigation | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
27 Vote(s)

Description

a simple app that assists the user to locate their car in a parking lot. the app will provide clear directions to your car.the app can be used by any one anywhere who has a car. the system will be tagged onto your car so that it can track it and direct you to it. this will provide ease for people who attend functions who attend functions where there is a tremendous amount of cars all at one place.

Interested Team Members

• Behnam Arayesh
    Iran
    App Developer
  • Utsav Kapuriya
    India
    App Developer
  • Krishna Chaitanya
    United States
    App Developer
  • Piyush Verma
    India
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Dharmvir Singh
    India
    App Developer
  • Patrick Ingle
    United States
    App Developer
  • viji shetty
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Dec. 26, 2015

I already built it and Integrated with NFC tools and Tasker

• Anonymous on Dec. 02, 2015

You will need a device on the car to do this kind of operation. There is one app which throws your location. So this can be used to make this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.emergency.asiguha.sos&hl=en

• Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2015

There is something close to what the app idea wants. It was not built for this but can be adapted. Check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appspot.sohguanh.PointWhereAd&hl=en

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: