About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Car Locker or Unlocker using WIFI or BlueTooth

Category: Utilities | 
21 Vote(s)

First of all using bluetooth or wifi signal we can connect our car door locker using personal security code or thumb scanner to unlock our car using our android or windows or iphone mobile phone its not need to open using particular device. otherwise we can set our own security style lock or unlock or pattern or code or swipe screen and draw our sign to unlock we can set our own security but i will list some type of security know from this my knowledge.

Interested Team Members

• Rajesh Chordia
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • miure silva
    App Developer
  • Vijeta Karani
    United States
    App Developer
  • Johnny Koutsoukis
    App Developer
  • sathya narayanan
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

705 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

144 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

149 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Anup Kulkarni on Apr. 29, 2015

I have done something similar with proprietary designed hardware providing wifi sitting in the door. For more details please email me.

• Konstantinos Drosos on Nov. 25, 2014

This could not be implemented since there are many security issues that should take into account. There is not a single car that used wireless communication (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) to communicate with the outside environment of the car. Think that if someone could hack your passcode or pattern or everything else that you use. Then you are in trouble.

The manufacturer does not provide such technology i think. If someone wants to install a wireless transmitter in his car and connect it with the ECU in order to unlock his car by using a smartphone, then if the car lost the manufacturer does not have any responsibility.

• Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014

This is essentially done on the Toyota Vitz and many other vehicles. As long as you have the fob on you, the door will unlock. No keys required. Even starts too.

• Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2014

For this app to b created it is important that the doors must support either wifi or bluetooth. But most of the companies don't come with this feature in the middle ranged car.. So car manufacturer must support u for this which is bit difficult..

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: