About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

f i n d m y l o v e

Category: Utilities | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
6 Vote(s)

Description

firstly this app works like navigation to our loved ones.lets take two users X and Y.firstly the lattitude and longitude of the X will be saved in oneUID code and the same thing happens at user Y.now these two users will share there UID codes and they will place them in search box of the app.when they place it in search box and press search button.Now the route from one user to other user will be displayed as in google navigation and the navigation will be shown between the two users and when they two approach each other the distance reduces and finally when they come close to each other and meet each other a default picture will be displayed which they set as display picture with a lovely slogan "A TRUE LOVE STORY NEVER ENDS"......as i am begineer as developer i need an experienced app developer to work as a team.:)

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Avinash Reddy
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

About The Author

hey this is avinash begineer in app development looking for any support from you guys

Similar Ideas

• This iOS app will be used with a connection

703 Vote(s)
  • I want an mobile app. So track my balance.

142 Vote(s)
  • icalc uses your camera to solve any math pr

144 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: