About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Xbox 360 Acheivement hunter

Category: Game | 
575 Vote(s)

An app for xbox 360 to reseach how to unlock acheivements and post your own forums and videos on how to unlock them.

Interested Team Members

• Chandana Krishna
    App Developer
  • Hemant Patil
    United States
    App Developer
  • Mitchell Phillips
    App User
  • Tabarek Ghassan
    App Developer
  • Chetan Gowda
    App Developer
  • Neha Anandpara
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Gfhgjhughhvgguuhgghuu Gnmbhhmgmhfhjhtfgjgjgfjj
    United Kingdom
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• There is nothing better than a customized s

359 Vote(s)
  • My idea to an app is a game. The game will

230 Vote(s)
  • the app will be similar to temple run and s

122 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Mitchell Phillips on Mar. 02, 2016

I think this is an excellent idea! I have an idea for an app based game called Zombie Strike. I'd love to get involved in perhaps listing achievement tips from my game onto your app. I know that you are looking to create it for Xbox based gaming, but it wouldn't hurt to list other platforms too. Check out my app idea and tell me what you think :) http://www.preapps.com/app-ideas/topic/884/zombie-strike-a-strategy-game

• tpram guna on Oct. 17, 2015

“Take a look at MobileDeveloper.net - https://www.mobiledeveloper.net/ Get free quotes for your app idea, submit your projects and contact the app development companies directly”.

• Jack Foster on Oct. 06, 2015

I think a tie-in to social media is important for this app's success.

I have some great ideas for this, you should contact me at jfoster@mirpublishing.us

• Kalle Klinteberg on Jan. 18, 2015

I'm in if it becomes reality! I know alot about gaming and stuff so i might be useful!

• Steven Pickett on Jan. 09, 2015

Contact me. we could make this for free. Would just need your help in making it. It's pretty simple, but time consuming. All you have to do is copy and paste on blogger. Contact me at stevenpickett3@gmail.com

• Steven Pickett on Jan. 09, 2015

I am actually currently making an Xbox One achievement app.

• damian salvatini on May. 22, 2014

projectsdeve11@gmail.com drop me a line and we can try to develop this app

• Giancarlo Rosa on Jan. 21, 2014

I could make this pretty easily, and for free contact me: giancarlo.rosa@icloud.com

• Black Hat Codex on Jan. 15, 2014

Yeah, I'll make that for free, I have made countless number of black hat apps, contact me at: developer.talha@gmail.com

• Edher Vazquez on Nov. 18, 2013

very nice idea

• Edher Vazquez on Nov. 18, 2013

very nice idea

• Sebastian Mikel Eichler on Jul. 22, 2013

Hi, I saw this and science I am a big gamer I would love to make this app for you. Because of only in the second year of High School I will make it a .99 cent, or $1.99 to save up for things like a trip to Haiti for my church, college, and a car. I will be building this for ios products with suggestion boxes for new games and stuff like that.

• Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013

I'll give this a shot for Android but there is a mass amount of games out there, so it be better to start out with the more popular

• Martin Ventura on Mar. 08, 2013

what games would this be for?

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: