About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Stoner

Category: Social Networking | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
30 Vote(s)

Description

Stoner is the ultimate social media for people interested in marijuana. This app is awesome, whether you love to toke or not. Once signed up, users will be able to look through an endless amount of high quality pictures related to marijuana on their WeedFeed (similar to instagram). Users will be able to view pics/vids such as different strains, edibles, joints, blunts, pieces,etc. (There are endless possibilities!!) Stoner will be the ultimate way for people who have a similar interest to connect with one another all over the world. Top stoners (users who get the most likes/comments,etc) will be rewarded and the most popular pictures across the world will be posted and seen by the entire stoner community. We have so many more great features/ideas here at stoner and we're just getting started.

Interested Team Members

• Mauro Gutierrez
    United States
    App Developer
  • Liam Doyle
    United Kingdom
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Sharmodeep Sarkar
    India
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• local community page that you can post pict

182 Vote(s)
  • How to find someone you know nothing about

122 Vote(s)
  • PETiT is an app that acts as a ongoing upda

84 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2016

Already on the market: https://massroots.com/

• Mauro Gutierrez on Mar. 28, 2016

Hit me up, I'm interested I definitely want be part of the project and help you to develop, to perfection, and to create the app I have a great team and more ideas to implement on this project.

• Franco Falaschi on Nov. 29, 2015

Why would people use this app instead of just following stoners on Instagram?

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: