About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

Category: Business | 
36 Vote(s)

So basically it would be an App which makes your phone unuseable for a chosen amount of time which makes you pay attention to your real life friends since you cant use your phone.

Interested Team Members

• Saravanan Harish
    App Developer
  • Sudip Dig
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Mohamed Tarek
    App Developer
  • Will Edwards
    United Kingdom
    App User
  • viji shetty
    App Developer
  • Vasant Gopalakrishnan
    App Developer
  • C Na
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Anonymous on Jan. 05, 2015

Its already exists. its called turn your phone off.

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you. Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

• Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2014

Ok, but what about emergencies? Like it's one thing to block certain sites on your laptop for a few hours or days while you're completing a project, but I'd be too scared to make my phone completely unusable. My solution to the problem would just be to shut it down for a few hours.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: