About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Meme Yourself

Category: Photo & Video | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
52 Vote(s)

Description

Take a photo of your face, and edit it with any meme on the internet included in the app.

Interested Team Members

• Ismail Hazime
    United States
    App Developer
  • Henrique Dourado
    Brazil
    App Developer
  • Rajat Agrawal
    India
    App Developer
  • Harris wong
    Hong Kong
    App User
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • rest mas
    United States
    App User
  • Ahmed El-Monairy
    Egypt
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• mitchell trulli on Dec. 17, 2014

Post the idea on www. sparkideas .co (co)

I will work on it for free in exchange for a % equity in the idea.

All ideas are protected by Non disclosure. I will keep an eye out for when you post it.

• Edwin on Dec. 03, 2014

This is a quite good idea tbh, but the only problem is image editing is quite hard to implement on a mobile platform and the only potential market that i can see is 11 - 16 year old + some 17 - 20 year old but yeah, its a really good idea and there is some potential for it..

• Edwin on Dec. 03, 2014

This is a quite good idea tbh, but the only problem is image editing is quite hard to implement on a mobile platform and the only potential market that i can see is 11 - 16 year old + some 17 - 20 year old but yeah, its a really good idea and there is some potential for it..

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: