About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Guardian Angel

Category: Health & Fitness | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
4 Vote(s)

Description

The Mission - Improving the quality of our lives and upgrading the present perception about the daily use of a mobile smart device -Compact, Unique, Easy to Use -Time and Money Saving -Personalized for every user -Adjustable Level of Interference with User’s Life, depending on interests and desired objectives -Life, Health and Morale Enhancer GA can replace till a certain level the users’ GPs, psychotherapists, fitness trainers, nutritionists, leisure buddies, while effectively working towards a life’s quality enhancement, lifetime extending and delaying the emergence of various critical illnesses. First step consists in the connection between user and their Guardian Angel, by introducing all the required data regarding body parameters (age, height, sex, weight etc), health parameters (NHS health check similar with details regarding eventual illnesses, conditions, allergies etc), psychological parameters, eating and drinking habits, exercise habits, interests Second step represents the adjustment of the level of interference in user’s daily activities, on each of the six tabs of the application, depending on user’s desired goals and objectives (adjustment 1 to 10 graded bar): 1. Body (Personal GP) 2. Mind (Personal Psychotherapist) 3. Exercise (Personal Trainer) 4. Eat (Nutritionist) 5. Leisure Buddy (Personal Leisure Adviser) 6. Life+ (Lifetime Enhancer) Depending on the desired level of interference, the GA can support the user with various reminders, alarms, quotations, news and updates, in a different way concerning each of the 6 tabs, or it can answer to any of the user’s concerns only when required.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you. Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24AN9g4ZVnc

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: